Don’t be fooled this lively cocktail with cherry, berry, dried apple and ginger spiced toffee notes is a love affair all by itself.
- 1.5 Bulleit Bourbon
- 2 oz NV Cordon Brut Rosado
- .5 oz Cherry Heering
- .5 oz Ginger Citrus Blossom Syrup
- 2 dashes Fee Brothers Cherry Bitters
Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake well, fine strain into a chilled coupe glass. Garnish with brandied cherries.
Ginger Citrus Blossom Syrup
- 1/2 cup of Branches Citrus Blossom Honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly chopped ginger
Combine all ingredients into a saucepan. Let simmer for ten minutes. Allow syrup to cool and fine strain it into an airtight container.