- 1.5 oz Dickel Number 12
- .5 oz Benedictine
- 2 oz orange-cinnamon simple syrup
- 3.5 oz Caramel Coffee
- Garnish with whipped cream
Add Dickel Number 12, Benedictine, and orange-cinnamon syrup in the bottom of a warm Irish coffee glass. Add hot caramel coffee and stir well.
Orange-Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- 2 cups water
- 1 orange cut into round slices
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Let simmer for an hour. Making sure to stir occasionally. Fine strain into an airtight container.
* I prefer to add a 1/4 teaspoon cardamom and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract to my whipped cream
** Caramel Coffee can be found is Whole Foods Market.